20060610

My repro MICH (2001 type) + Multicam Cover

Mich is repro of JUST (in Taiwan).
It`s reproduction quality is much better than China repro MICH.

Multicam Cover is original local made type design by Vestland collection.
(it`s material is 50:50 nylon : cotton. Not 1000D nylon)

As you see, there is uncovered bolt head on cover.
that`s why cover made for 2000 type MICH, and small size shell.
For make sure to get stuck and tight, I use the bolt for hold cover

By next wed, I can get my CRYE field shirt and HSGI boonle (in Multicam).
I can have a full gear in Multicam within June.
(My multicam Weesatch is on making for my order. :-p )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow where did you get that??

CPT. Kain Greybone said...

from my custom tailor...

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice setup you got. I got some Multicam cordura but no where to sew it up for me. Do you know anywhere in Korea that could make some stuff for me? I live in Japan. If you can email me at leonardinjapan@hotmail.com

Thanks