20061102

My Gear Setting for November 4th

Long Time no post :-)

These days, I got 2nd daughter (Thanks to my wife)

So, I was been to far from airsoft game.


This is latest photo of my Airsoft guns (TM AK-deformed, TM M4 -painted)

My M4 has new out barrel on today. It looks like a naked iron. :-P

It goes some more weight and so tough with her neck. (I like this.)


This pic is my gear setting for Game of Nov. 4th on my TEAM, TEAM BAZOOKA (S. Korea)

Concept of this month is PMC on somewhere of South America during DRUG WAR.

So, I equipped my belt with AK mags(4), and handgun mags(3).

and add one dump pouch for empty mags, and a Radio pouch.

Hydration Bladder will be placed in 3D bag.

Maybe It looks over weighted on left side, but I will place my handgun holster on right side.

It wokrs good for me, I thimk. :-)

No comments: